Hannah Dee's home page
This is my personal homepage.
As you can see, the design is minimalist.
Things you can find here include...
- My blog.
- A hacky random exercise plan generator which takes a list of exercise types and the amount of time you have to spend on exercise each day and generates a week's plan for you
- The Android Programming Family Fun Day which is a one-day bring-your-own-device workshop on building mobile phone apps for kids (and their parents). This is creative commons licensed, so if you want to adapt it for your own purposes, feel free.
- A page of exercises/demos for Pythagoras Day (5/12/13) which we used in a museum full of 8-year-olds.
- A page explaining c-plus-plus error messages (as obtained from the gcc complier) in human terms
- A fairly out of date page on getting to Grenoble from the UK which I set up when I was living in Grenoble. It still gets a lot of page hits, so I might as well leave it up as someone might find it useful.
You can find me in various places on the web, including this page, my official page, my dorky blog and my sweary diet blog.